- LIVING IN/VISITING NEW JERSEY?
- WOULD LIKE TO CELEBRATE SUKKOT
- WITH SOME AUTHENTIC MUSIC?
- RUSSIAN ISRAELI ENSEMBLE MERHAVIM
- IS PERFORMING IN PARAMUS
- AT 7:30 ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30
- THIS EVENT IS SPONSORED BY
- THE JEWISH FEDERATION
- OF NORTHERN NEW JERSEY
- TICKETS AND DETAILS AVAILABLE AT
Friday, September 28, 2018
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Serving fish during one of your festive meals? Would like to add an Israeli flavor to your dish?
DOROT Chopped Basil/Cilantro and Crushed Garlic can be purchased for just a couple of dollars at Trader Joe's, Stop & Shop, Fairway and Acme!
- Defrost and mix 3 cubes of chopped basil, 3 cubes of chopped cilantro and 3 cubes of crushed garlic
- Add 3 table spoons of olive oil, and lemon juice and salt/pepper as desired
Be-Teavon and Shana Tova!
Sunday, September 9, 2018
GETTING READY FOR YOUR ROSH HASHANA CELEBRATION?
DON'T FORGET THE WINE!
BARKAN WINES ARE CURRENTLY SOLD AT CONVENIENT PRICES AT FAIRWAY.
THESE WINES ARE PRODUCED BY THE BARKAN VINEYARDS IN ISRAEL.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BARKAN VINEYARDS VISIT
Saturday, September 1, 2018
GREAT NEWS! STOP&SHOP NOW SELLS ACHLA SALADS, INCLUDING THE AUTHENTIC ISRAELI HUMMUS! CHECK THE KOSHER SECTION OF THE FROZEN FOODS DEPARTMENT!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)