ENJOY PASTRY?KINERET DOUGH SQUARES ARE CURRENTLY SOLD AT STOP & SHOP!THIS PRODUCT IS PARVE, MADE IN ISRAEL AND COMES WITH BAKING INSTRUCTIONS!NEED FILLING IDEAS? TRY THE FOLLOWING RECIPE:
- Defrost 1 package (8 squares) of Kineret pastry for about 25 min
Sautee 1 onion (chopped) in 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Add one 16 Oz package of ground beef, salt, pepper, parsley or dill
- Cook the meat until it is almost ready, stirring occasionally
- Place a scoop of the mixture in the middle of each square, fold opposite corners of the square to the middle to form a turnover, brush with beaten egg, and sprinkle with Everything seasoning
- Bake the dough squares for 20 min on parchment paper in a lightly oiled baking sheet at 390 degrees F
- Cool for a few minutes and serve with a bowl of soup, as an appetizer or a side dish. Be'Teavon!