KINERET DOUGH SQUARES ARE CURRENTLY ON SALE AT STOP & SHOP!
THESE ARE KOSHER, MADE IN ISRAEL AND COME WITH BAKING INSTRUCTIONS!
NEED FILLING IDEAS? CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING RECIPE:
- Sautee 1/2 red onion (chopped) and 1/2 bag of fresh spinach leaves in 3-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Add 1/2 package of crumbled Feta cheese (use Pastures of Eden available at Trader Joe's or Tnuva Sheep's Milk Feta available at Fairway and Stop & Shop)
- Mix and drain well to get rid of excessive fluids
- The remaining mixture is enough for 8 dough squares (one package of Kineret Puff Pastry, defrosted)
- Place a scoop of the mixture in the middle of each square, fold opposite corners of the square to the middle to form a turnover, brush with beaten egg and bake for 20 min on parchment paper in a lightly oiled baking sheet at 390 degrees F
- Cool for a few minutes before serving and enjoy!