LOVE ISRAELI PRODUCTS SOCIETY (LIPS)
IS NOW 2 YEARS OLD AND IS CELEBRATING
OVER 16.000 VIEWS!
YOU CAN HELP US CELEBRATE BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
1. REVIEW ALL OF OUR 90+ POSTS
2. SHARE THIS LINK WITH FRIENDS AND RELATIVES
3. PURCHASE AT LEAST ONE ISRAELI PRODUCT TODAY
4. MAKE A FESTIVE DISH USING ISRAELI PRODUCTS
HERE IS A DAIRY RECIPE TO CONSIDER:
- Sautee 1/2 red onion (chopped) and 1/2 bag of fresh spinach leaves in 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Add 1/2 package of crumbled Feta cheese (use Pastures of Eden available at Trader Joe's or Tnuva Sheep's Milk Feta
available at Fairway and Stop & Shop)
- Mix and drain well to get rid of excessive fluids
- The remaining mixture is enough for 8 dough squares (one package of Kineret Puff Pastry, defrosted)
- Place a scoop of the mixture in the middle of each square, fold opposite corners of the square to the middle to form a turnover, brush with beaten egg and bake for 20 min on parchment paper in a lightly oiled baking sheet at 390 degrees F
- Cool for a few of minutes before serving and enjoy!